AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Coffee aficionados
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/23/2024 07:16 (#10901272)
Subject: Coffee aficionados

Pittsburg, Kansas

I am not one. But......... after our good friends in Bonaire fed us good coffee after the meals we ate with them at their house my wife decided for her birthday she wanted an espresso machine. So me being the wonderful husband that I am (self assessed) I set out on a mission to get the proper espresso machine for her. In so doing I went down an Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole of coffee. Long story made short, one of the guys we ran across on this journey is the guy in the link below. He is very entertaining about a subject I would have never imagined I would be interested in. We don't listen to him all the time but have watched quite a few of his videos over the last year. Can you imagine he got 39,000 participants in a survey he put out to his listeners????? I am blown away. He has over two million subscribers (including us). With that I present to you James Hoffman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R1Z56knPbc#mce_temp_url#

I am pretty sure we are kind of weird. We make espresso.........then add hot water till it is just ordinary coffee strength. So using an espresso machine to make regular coffee. Probably strange. But it is really good coffee. And we are pretty cheap as we don't buy any high price beans. Aldi's the last we bought I think.

We do taste the espresso and it is fine. Both wife and I enjoy it longer as just a cup of coffee.

Anyway if you enjoy coffee you might enjoy some of James Hoffman's presentations.

Edited by John Burns 9/23/2024 08:40
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)