AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ATU 300/2630 update issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Riley reurink
Posted 9/17/2024 20:13 (#10894318)
Subject: ATU 300/2630 update issues

We have put an ATU 300, 6000 globe and a 2630 monitor on our 9650sts combine this year. I had everything hooked up to the existing greenstar harnesses that ran the brown box with an ag-express harness and everything was connected and on the monitor. The Deere precision call line guy told me I would have to update some stuff to run the moisture monitor on the combine. I downloaded the update onto a USB stick and when I tried downloading it, it showed an error for a corrupted file. He then told me to try a new stick and only download the ATU updates. When I did that and tried manually reprogramming the atu through the monitor it came up with a time out error and now my ATU doesn’t show up at all on the 2630, like it isn’t plugged in. I tried plugging in the monitor and atu into the tractor with a different harness and it still showed nothing. Today I tried updating the globe and it did the same but I got it back going through the update process again. Any ideas on why my ATU just disappeared and how I can get it back?

Edited by Riley reurink 9/17/2024 20:16
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)