AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MTOR, ageing, muscle loss as we age
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/14/2024 21:20 (#10890617 - in reply to #10890112)
Subject: long term Carnivore Kelly Hogan

Pittsburg, Kansas

Here is a lady that has been meat only carnivore for 16 years and mostly carnivore for 21 years. Listen to the first 5 minutes for her background and then if you are interested enough the rest of the presentation. It seems it has served her well. 

Certainly not for everyone, but for some people with health problems might be worth considering.

My wife really likes listening to her because of her energy and positive outlook.

This interview is about another carnivore that had high cholesterol and suffered heart problems. She is interviewing a heart doctor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C29b1QKFJAE#mce_temp_url#

Edit to add: After the 5 minute mark he talks about patients who are long term diabetics still having insulin resistance even after being carnivore for 5 years. I am pretty sure I am still somewhat insulin resistant from my 35 or so years being diabetic even though I have been low carb and off insulin shots for well over 5 years now. I think that is the reason my fasting blood sugars are still higher than they should be based on the few carbs I eat.

Edited by John Burns 9/14/2024 21:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)