AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ulcerative colitis and Chron's disease
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 9/3/2024 14:12 (#10877171 - in reply to #10877043)
Subject: RE: the bug in the ear that got me started low carb

Pittsburg, Kansas

I have never seen nor talked to Karl since. Don't even subscribe to his web site, though I do go check what he has to say periodically. He has very strong opinions and while I may not always agree with his conclusions or remedies, I always appreciate the logical way he goes about evaluating situations. He thinks with his brain and logic rather than with his emotions, which I think too many people suffer from emotional only reasoning.  I learn from his opinions even if I may not agree. That is the way good discussions work.

There have been several people that have changed their way of eating after seeing our experience. One couple claiming it was Carolynn and I that saved their lives. He was newly diagnosed with type II (no longer diabetic) and his wife with Parkinson's. Her Parkinson's is mostly controlled with very low carb almost carnivore. She leads pretty close to a normal life now but when diagnosed symptoms were getting really bad.

People would have a hard time convincing me to give very serious consideration to what the vegans promote. I have listened to a few of Plant Chompers presentations and was not impressed. What I have seen with my own eyes and experienced in my own and others lives is impossible to un-see. Meat heals and is a healthy choice to eat.

Edited by John Burns 9/3/2024 14:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)